- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
CTV is a friendly and clean invirorment. Provided a free rental auto. And fully explained everything that was done. Thank you CT V
New to the quad cities I was searching for a quality and honest shop for my Crown Victoria. Hard to find but I did here at Cars Trucks & Vans. Got me in and out quickly with a quality job done. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for the same!