At Cars Trucks & Vans, we understand that the best way to care for your car or truck is to follow the service intervals that your vehicle's manufacturer recommends. Servicing all brands, models, imports and fuel systems in Davenport, Cars Trucks & Vans has the tools and expertise to make sure your ride runs exactly as its manufacturer intended it to. From reminding you about routine service intervals to ensuring that all fluids, filters, and hoses are in optimal condition, Cars Trucks & Vans takes care of your vehicle and leaves you with one less item on your to do list.
Contact us at 563-386-0030 or TEXT US 563-362-3187-Text Only!, or send us an email, and our experts will be happy to answer your questions and determine what needs to be done.
Our basic auto maintenance services include:
30/60/90K Mileage Maintenance
As time goes by, various auto repair and maintenance needs come up at different intervals. Most manufacturers recommend car maintenance in intervals of 30,000 miles. This is the 30/60/90K mile schedule (issued by the manufacturers to car owners). Trust the experts at Cars Trucks & Vans to keep you on schedule, and help you preserve the condition of the vehicle, optimize its performance, and increase its resale value. The 30/60/90K service includes the following:
- Fluid replacements
- Oil and Filter changes
- Tire rotation, spin balance, and pressure adjustments
- Inspection of parts and systems - gears, tires, brake pads, belts, hoses, etc.
- With higher mileage: spark plugs, belts, timing belts when applicable
A fan belt, also known as a drive belt, is a belt connecting your car's engine to the front mounted accessories. The fan belt rotates the water pump and engine fan, which maintains a cool environment for the engine and its components. Sooner or later, your vehicle's fan belts will dry out and crack. When you are ready for a replacement you can count on Cars Trucks & Vans for all your vehicle's repair needs.
You not only have to get the belts replaced with quality ones but you should have the work done by experts. To have the belts replaced by auto cooling and heating experts - and get your car driving right - visit Cars Trucks & Vans today. The mechanics at Cars Trucks & Vans will thoroughly inspect your car's belts; replace all worn belts; and adjust the installed belts.
Check Engine Light
No one likes to see their car's "Check Engine" light come on. The light could mean a costly problem, like a bad catalytic converter, or it could be something minor, like a loose gas cap. At Cars Trucks & Vans, we can pull the code and diagnose the problem for you. Give us a call at 563-386-0030 or TEXT US 563-362-3187-Text Only! or stop by the shop for our expert assistance.
Factory Recommended Service/Maintenance
Automotive and auto parts come with a factory recommended service and maintenance schedule. The manufacturer will tell you how often to service or replace an auto part. At Cars Trucks & Vans, we offer factory recommended service/maintenance. Our highly skilled auto mechanics offer comprehensive knowledge and experience. At Cars Trucks & Vans, all your factory recommended service/maintenance needs are handled with the latest diagnostic equipment. Remember, we work on all American and imported vehicles (either diesel or gas engines).
Headlight and Bulb Replacement
To maintain maximum visibility (and keep you safe), you should always make sure that your vehicle's headlight bulbs are in good working condition. Although replacing faulty headlight bulbs is a simple and quick process (takes very little time), you need to rely on an experienced auto mechanic to handle your headlight and bulb replacement. This way, you will have quality bulbs installed by experts. Remember, it is a critical part of your car's maintenance and your safety. For all your headlight and bulb replacement needs, call or visit Cars Trucks & Vans today.
Hoses transfer coolant and antifreeze throughout the engine's cooling system (including the radiator). Sooner or later, your vehicle's hoses will dry out and crack. When you are ready for a replacement you can count on Cars Trucks & Vans for all your vehicle's repair needs.
You not only have to get the hoses replaced with quality ones but you should have the work done by experts. To have the hoses replaced by auto cooling and heating experts - and get your car driving right - visit Cars Trucks & Vans today. The mechanics at Cars Trucks & Vans will thoroughly inspect your car's hoses; replace all worn hoses; and adjust the installed hoses.
Oil, Lube, and Filter
To keep running smoothly, your car highly relies on oil, lube, and oil filters. Oil helps in lubricating, cooling, and cleaning the internal engine components. With time, motor oil becomes contaminated. Your car needs an oil, lube, and filter change every three months (or 3,000 miles). When it is time for a lube, oil, or filter change, take your vehicle to Cars Trucks & Vans in Davenport, IA 52806.
Winter Preparation for Your Vehicle
Even with today's vehicles, they still need proper care and maintenance. Our weather here in the Midwest could be 55 degrees one day and in single digits the next. Here at Cars Trucks & Vans we would like to give you at least twelve items to inspect before those cold days arrive.
- PROPER TIRE INFLATION IS KEY TO ROAD SAFETY
- INSPECT ALL LIGHTS (DAYS ARE GETTING SHORTER)
- TEST YOUR BATTERY; BATTERIES HAVE A COLD CRANKING AMPARAGE RATING, MANY BATTERIES FAIL WHEN IT'S COLD OUT.
- INSPECT ALL FLUID LEVELS
- HAVE YOUR HEATER IN YOUR VEHICLE INSPECTED FOR PROPER TEMPS AT ALL YOUR VENTS
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR SAFETY KIT WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES, WE RECOMMEND TO ALWAYS HAVE A SPARE PHONE CHARGER, BLANKET, AND A VARIATY OF ITEMS YOU MAY NEED IF YOUR STRANDED WAITING FOR HELP.
- HAVE YOUR ENGINE OIL SERVICED BEFORE THE COLD DAYS START, ENGINES SIT AND IDLE A LOT MORE ON THE COLD DAYS, GOOD PRACTICE IS CHANGE YOUR ENGINE OIL EVERY 3000 MILES OR EVERY 6 MONTHS.
- HAVE YOUR ANTIFREEZE TESTED BEFORE IT REACHES 30 DEGREES OUTSIDE (GENERALLY WE START INSPECTING COOLANT STRENGTH IN SEPTEMBER) ANTIFREEZE IN THE MIDWEST NEEDS TO BE AT LEAST -30 BELOW TO GET YOUR VEHICLE THROUGH OUR HARSH WINTER DAYS.
- HAVE YOUR BRAKES INSPECTED
- NEVER RUN YOUR FUEL BELOW A HALF A TANK, NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT BE STRANDED AND COULD NEED SOME EXTRA FUEL.
- HAVE YOR EXHAUST INSPECTED, CARBON MONOXIDE NEEDS TO BE EXITED AT THE REAR OF YOUR VEHICLE, ANY LEAKS BEFORE THAT COULD RESULT OF EXHAUST ENTERING INTO THE CABIN OF YOUR VEHICLE MAKING YOU SICK, OR DEATH.
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADES REPLACED AND SCRAPERS READY FOR THE SNOW AND ICE.
Wiper Blade Replacement
Visibility is very important to safe driving. Having properly functioning wipers can help keep you safer on the road. If your car's wipers are not wiping well or are leaving lines, have them replaced immediately. To have wiper blades fitted on your vehicle, call 563-386-0030 or TEXT US 563-362-3187-Text Only! or visit Cars Trucks & Vans today. We will fit your car with high quality and effective wiper blades.
To learn more about our Car & Truck Care services, call us at 563-386-0030 or TEXT US 563-362-3187-Text Only! or request a quote by clicking below:
$10 OFFview coupon
PREFERRED BRAKE SERVICE WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY
Great communication throughout the process.